100307: is 4375/3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator from CHAMPION.
CHAMPION 100307 3500 Watts Dual Fuel Portable Generator
- Portable Generator dimensions – 23.2” L x 19.1″ W x 20″ H | Product weight – 104.9 lbs. | Hose length – 3.3’
- Specifications: Noise level – 68 dBA. Fuel tank capacity (GASOLINE) – 3.4 gallons | Engine Size 224cc
- Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge
- Outlets – One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R)
The Champion Power Equipment 100307 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience.
Whether you need power for your home or RV, Champion Power Equipment makes powering your life more convenient than ever.
With enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner, this unit can also power the essential items you need in a power outage, while Champion’s Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather.
Operate your Dual-Fuel generator right out of the box on gasoline or propane – our patented fuel selector switch allows for safe switching between fuel sources.
Using gasoline, the 224cc Champion engine produces 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, and will run for 9 hours at 50% load when the 3.4-gallon fuel tank is full.
It produces 3950 starting watts and 3150 running watts, and will run for 10.5 hours at 50% load when using a 20-pound propane tank. Also included is a 3.3-foot propane hose with a built-in regulator.
With a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet, which is about as loud as a vacuum, this unit features Volt Guard built-in surge protector which prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe.
Easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours.
Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this unit has a 0.6-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30).
Plenty of outlets are available, with a 120V 30A RV (TT-30R), a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets.
Champion’s thoughtful packaging and clear directions make setup hassle free. Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
Gasoline Starting Amps at 120V: 36.5A,
Gasoline Running Amps at 120V: 29.2A,
Propane Starting Amps at 120V: 32.9A,
Propane Running Amps at 120V: 26.3A,
- Generator exhaust contains carbon monoxide, a colorless, odorless, poisonous gas. Breathing carbon monoxide will cause nausea, dizziness, fainting or death. If you start to feel dizzy or weak, get to fresh air immediately.
- Using a generator indoors CAN KILL YOU IN MINUTES. Generator exhaust contains carbon monoxide. This is a poison you cannot see or smell.
- Operate equipment with guards in place. Rotating parts can entangle hands, feet, hair, clothing and/or accessories. Traumatic amputation or severe laceration can result.
- GASOLINE, GASOLINE VAPORS AND PROPANE (LPG) ARE HIGHLY FLAMMABLE AND EXPLOSIVE.
Buy this item
Champion products at Adiyotta.com
Generator from Champion and more
About Champion Power Equipment
Champion Power Equipment is a market leader in power generation equipment. Champion has years of experience providing dependable and durable power products designed and engineered in the US for the North American and world markets. For home, work or play, Champion products are the standard of performance excellence. We make the power that makes your life easier.