Aahana’s Masala and Millet Khichdi/Kitchari (Basmati Rice and Lentil Bowl) Plant-Based Protein,Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Ready to Eat, Shelf Stable – No Onion No Garlic(4 Pack)
- ●VEGAN PROTEIN: This delicious rice bowl is completely vegan and is packed with plant protein. It is a common misconception that you need to eat meat to get the protein your body needs. Many grains, like the mung beans, red lentils, millet, quinoa along with basmati rice in this tasty vegan meal, offer plenty of protein. The chia seeds and moringa included in this instant meal also contain important proteins and amino acids. You could use this as an in-between filling vegan snack too
- ●BASED ON AYURVEDIC PRINCIPLES: Modernized Ayurvedic principles are a type of alternative, holistic medicine. They focus on maintaining the delicate balance of mind, body, and spirit. An Ayurveda diet emphasizes the importance of eating minimally processed foods, and our masala rice bowl falls under this important category
- ●MUNG BEAN BLEND: We use a unique blend of quality herbs and spices to make our popular Masala spice blend inspired by Indian cuisine. This spice blend contains coriander, turmeric, mustard, ginger, cumin, pink salt, curry leaves, and cloves. Our succulent blend of spices makes this healthy meal an incredible comfort food without the guilt
- ●ALL NATURAL SUPERFOOD BLEND: You’ll be amazed at all the amazing benefits that this delicious khichdi dish provides. Our rich superfood blend contains moringa, chia seeds, and flax seeds, all of which provide gut fiber and antioxidants. All of these amazing benefits work to promote easy digestion and provide a gentle body detox
- ●PACKED WITH RAW NUTRIENTS: This yummy blend of Indian spices and organic ingredients provides your body with essential nutrients it needs and none of the things it doesn’t. Our Indian basmati rice and lentil bowl is completely gluten-free and packed with advanced nutrients, providing fiber, vitamin A and C, and omega 3 fatty acids. It is also rich in antioxidants
Flavor:Combo – Masala and Sprouted Millet | Size:Pack of 4 Aahana’s Vegan Sprouted Mung Beans Khichdi is a wholesome and balanced meal prepared with Organic Sprouted Mung Beans, Organic Basmati Rice, and Vegetables cooked with aromatic herbs and spices. We believe that foods should be consumed in their whole and original form and never processed. We freeze dry our khichdi to retain its nutritive value as well as its and natural flavors and color. The freeze drying process in no way compromises taste, but simply preserves the nutrients until you are ready to eat. Just add hot water, let sit for 5 minutes, and your food will be ready. Our tasty Mung Beans khichdi bowl is a preferred food during the panchakarma detox, the deepest detox in Ayurveda. Ayurvedic diets are a great way to get your body back on the right track and to restore the balance of your mind, body, and spirit. In fact, Ayurvedic principles date back thousands of years, meaning they have been tried and tested over time. You can be sure that this blend of herbs, grains, and spices will give your body that healthy, clean feeling it deserves. Whether you are vegan or simply enjoy making healthy food choices, this rice bowl is a great choice. Giving your body the nutrient power it needs doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, people often think they have to compromise taste in order to be healthy, but our delicious instant rice and lentil cup proves that this is entirely false. The split red lentils in this nutrient-rich mix are sprouted, meaning they help increase the bioavailability of nutrients to the body. Additionally, all the grains in this blend help promote healthy digestion. Shake up your eating routine in the best way possible with our vegan rice and lentil bowl.