- Cleaning tank capacity (gallons) – 1. Dual cross action brushes oscillate and rotate to scrub carpet fibers from every angle powering away dirt and stains to deliver a professional-grade deep clean and soft, plush results
- 75 percent more suction than comparable carpet cleaning machines slashes drying time; quick dry in four hours or less; simple lift clean and dirty water tanks make refilling and emptying easy
- Rated Gold for Best in Class Cleaning Performance by CRI (Carpet + Rug Institute); cleans deeper than other comparable machines and will not void carpet’s.Cord Length (ft.):28
- “Super Boost” gives an extra “boost” to highly trafficked or heavily soiled areas that require extra attention; perfect for old stains, rental houses, apartments, pet stains, coffee, wine, and juice
- Includes removable tool caddy and upholstery tool for spot treating stains or cleaning tricky spaces like car interiors, area rugs, stairs, pet beds, furniture, or other hard-to-reach areas. Voltage: 120 V
Configuration:Carpet Cleaner Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner delivers professional-grade carpet cleaning in the convenience of an upright machine. Simply pull backward on the handle to reveal immediate results. The only deep carpet cleaning machine of its kind with dual, cross-action scrubbing brushes, the machine’s bristles rotate and oscillate to scrub carpet fibers from every angle lifting away worked-in dirt and stains to leave behind clean, soft carpet. Rug Doctor‘s powerful suction, 75 percent more than other leading cleaners, leaves behind less wetness for faster drying times. Clear clean and dirty water tanks with simple lift technology makes it easy to see when it’s time to empty and refill with no mess. Larger opening lids allow for easy filling and rinsing, and a convenient built-in soap measure cap makes the machine a breeze to operate. Customize the level of clean for different areas of the home with a turn of the Super Boost dial. No assembly required–ready to clean and go to work straight out of the box.